These bricks are not the cornerstone, but will leave a legacy on the grounds of St. Laurence.
As a fundraiser and to improve the grounds of St. Laurence, we are selling legacy bricks to honor your families’ history past, present, and future. Plans for using the bricks include the walkway between the parking lot and church entrance, and if enough are purchased, a patio between the Narthax entrance and the school entrance. We will share a rendering of the anticipated projects upon the completion of the rendering. Each brick can have letters etched on them to reflect your family or a loved one. If you purchase a brick, your investment is $100. Additional bricks are $50 each, for a total of 5 bricks. (if you wish to purchase additional bricks begin a new order form) The brick can have up to 39 letters on it.
Please fill out the form below to order your brick, or visit the church office to complete the order form. If you have questions, please call 847-468-6900.
Our goal is to begin the first project as soon as we have sold 75 bricks. The money raised will benefit the Preserve our School Legacy fund.
Ideas for your bricks:
- Remember family who attended St. Laurence
- Commemorate a wedding
- Commemorate a baptism
- Memorials for loved ones
- Honor a member of the military
- Honor a student’s graduation
- Alumni remembrances
Ways to pay for your bricks include:
- Easiest – Clicking this link to complete an on-line form and pay with PayPal.
- Fill out the form in the church office and pay at the church office.
- Completing this brick donation form – online fillable, and mail the form and your payment to the church office.
- Completing this brick donation form – online fillable – turn it in at church, pay with PayPal by clicking the “Donate button” below.
Your brick purchase is a 100% tax deductible donation.