Join Father Andrew on a Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
Where: Pilgrimage to the Holy Land (Israel) & Medjugorje (Croatia)
When: September 23 – October 4, 2020
The trip will be an English Language journey.
Spiritual Directors for the trip will be: Father Andrew Mulcahey of St. Laurence Parish – Elgin & Father Adalberto Sanchez of St. Rita of Cascia – Aurora
Cost per passenger: $3,650 USD
The trip will depart from O’Hare International Airport in Chicago.
The iterinerary includes:
Depart USA from Chicago O’Hare International Airport arriving in Tel Aviv Israel
- Tel Aviv/Netanya
- Mt Tabor (scene of Transfiguration)
- Cana (Jesus’ first miracle)
- Sea of Galilee
- Capernaum (where Jesus lived and started his ministry)
- Mt of Beatitudes (Sermon on the Mount)
- Tabgha (multiplication of loaves and fish)
- Caesarea Phiplippi (Peter’s confession of faith in Christ)
- Ein Karem (birthplace of St John the Baptist)
- Mt of Olives
- Pater Noster (Jesus taught the Lord’s Prayer to the disciples)
- Dominus Flevit
- Upper Room of the Last Supper
- Church of St. Peter Gallicantu (where Peter denied Jesus 3 times)
- Jerusalem / The Passion of the Lord (retrace his steps)
- Bethany (where Lazarus lived with his sisters)
- Jordan River
- Qumran (where dead sea scrolls were uncovered)
- Experience the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea.
Depart Israel to Croatia for 3 days in Medjugorje
For more information about the pilgrimage, please contact:
Jaime Pantoja – 847-219-8895 Or Erika Gomez – 224-629-2760
There is a deposit of $300 due in October 2019 and the balance of $3350 is due in full by June 23, 2020 (90 days prior to departure).